9 Special Collectibles From Disgraced Companies You Can Buy On eBay
1. A Bear Stearns collectible visor from the 2006 U.S. Open for $14.99.
There are currently zero bids.
2. Fleeces from SAC Capital, Sigma Capital, Stratix, and Quadrum for $1,500.
This hedge fund gear will keep you nice and warm. $1500 is still cheaper than getting into one of these funds’ investment pool.
3. An Arthur Andersen softball tee-shirt from 2001 for $9.99.
A steal considering the shirt is from the year the accounting giant was brought down by its involvement in the Enron scandal.
4. A tote bag from Lehman Brothers with “LEATHER HANDLES!” for $35.50.
But you’d better act fast, this gem already has one bid.
5. An Enron mouse pad for $8.99.
You can get this mouse pad from the fallen oil giant.
6. A Salomon Brothers issued collectible stock certificate for $9.99.
A stock certificate from the defunct trading firm can be yours for less than $10, but hurry, this is the last one!
7. A Stratton Oakmont training guide from 1995 for $30.
The seller claims to have worked at the firm that inspired The Wolf of Wall Street in the mid-90’s and has a few of these guides on hand. Again, those interested should buy now, as only two of the original 10 for sale remain in stock.
8. A Bear Stearns “Wall Street Computer/Shoulder Bag” for $82
According to the seller, this item has been “sitting in [his or her] closet since 2008!” Wonder why? And the seller must be eager to get rid of it, offering free shipping for this piece of financial crisis nostalgia.
9. A Shearson Lehman Brothers business card holder plus FREE PEN for $7.50
Keep it classy with this leather business card holder and the seller will throw in a free pen for a starting bid of $7.50. There are currently no bids.
Leave a Reply
Previous Post: Whoever Works At Maggie’s Cafe in Portland, Oregon And Does This… YOU ARE AWESOME.
Next Post: Spiderman Peter Parker