Community Post: A Guide To Tyrese And Rev Run’s New Book “Manology”
2. It’s a book written by Reverend Run, who is “married with six kids.”
You know him as Joseph Simmons, or Rev Run of Run-D.M.C.
3. He co-wrote the book with singer/actor Tyrese, “a single dad still hesitant to settle down.”
They wrote it because they had “an unexpected disagreement in which Rev insisted that marriage is forever, and Tyrese pushed that you could bail when the sex went bad [so] the two decided not just to agree to disagree but to team up and open their debate to a larger audience.”
6. Also: It’s endorsed by Vin Diesel.
“The age old discussion of roles and expectations in the new world of relationships has a new blueprint: it’s called MANOLOGY.”
7. La La and Carmello Anthony like it:
“This is not an ordinary book. The relationship insight on these MANOLOGY pages can’t be compared to anything out there. It is a true masterpiece.”
8. Chris “Ludacris” Bridges is a fan:
“The streets are talking, MANOLOGY is a funny, engaging, and honest look at how we move as men that could have only come from Tyrese and Rev Run’s bond.”
9. Quincy Jones says it made him think twice:
“Just make sure you’re ready, MANOLOGY will shed light on many uncomfortable things in your relationship.”
10. Women like Sanaa Lathan like it:
“Ladies if you want to get to the bottom of what men are really thinking and feeling, than you need to check out MANOLOGY!”
11. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter Bernice King was moved by it:
“MANOLOGY is a true story of insight, bold honesty, and redemption. Thank you to Rev Run and Tyrese for sharing it with us.”
12. A protege of Oprah’s says she’s grateful for it:
“It has often been said that it takes a man to raise a man. With MANOLOGY Tyrese and Rev Run are proving another point; it takes men to tell women the truth about men. As a woman, I’m grateful for the insight. What a blessing!” says Iyanla Vanzant.
13. Men of God approve:
“Secret truths about men: seek here and ye shall find! Read this triumph of a book and watch your relationship change!” says Bishop Kenneth C. Ulmer, DMin, PhD, Faithful Central Bible Church Los Angeles
Leave a Reply
Previous Post: Syrian Children Plead For A U.S. Strike
Next Post: AOL Is Cutting Up To 500 Jobs, Closing Hundreds Of Patch Sites