This Monkey Saved His Friend’s Life After His Friend Was Nearly Electrocuted

When a monkey on some train tracks in Kanpur, India was knocked unconscious by a severe electric shock, his friend wouldn’t let him lay there and die. The footage of this life-saving effort is a little bit disturbing, but at the same time incredible, almost miraculous…

Read more: http://twentytwowords.com/this-monkey-saved-his-friends-life-after-his-friend-was-nearly-electrocuted/

Be Sociable, Share!

2 responses to “This Monkey Saved His Friend’s Life After His Friend Was Nearly Electrocuted”

  1. Corban says:

    Probably owed him some money.

  2. Pedro says:

    Life saving? The last thing that happens in the video is the monkey falling into the water.

Leave a Reply